“Rules to follow when signing up for a CoIntellect cloud mining account”
– you can only have 1 personal account at CoIntellect
– on 1 public IP or shared internet connection you can only have 1 account and if you plan to mine on multiple computers on the same shared connection you may only use 1 miner license key on all of them
– you can invite your family and friends but they must be on a different internet connection (and don’t login to your account while visiting or the other way around as your ip and account will be flagged on abuse suspicion , you can however download our back office apps for android and ios and monitor your account anywhere the mobile app is not a mining app but your account back office app)
– you will absolutely have to perform basic KYC verification (KYC = know your customer) on your account. This can be done by MasterCard/Visa credit card authorization (there is not charge on the card but you must have some funds on it as otherwise authorization will fail, similar procedure is done by Paypal to verify your account ) or by inputing your personal information and purchasing at least a 10 day demo mining contract
– you cant use you credit card to verify your friends or referrals account (this was possible in the past but was abused and it is not possible anymore so don’t even try it as you will have your account flagged)
If doesn’t feel right the answer is simple its not allowed. Cheaters leave empty handed while honest miners get daily profits.